About Darcylea Design

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay....so I am heading to Denver this evening to spend Thanksgiving at my sister's with a good share of our family. I am definitely looking forward to it as I have been craving for a break from this two-star town! I am looking forward to spending time with my family, but especially my sister. She and I are actually going to head over to Belmar on Friday afternoon. I have a poster to pick up from Idaho Stew, possibly meeting up with a few people there and I think we might even do a little shopping in the area while we're there. I was checking out what sort of shopping and entertainment, etc. that Belmar had to offer and was pretty happy to see some really cool shops- if nothing else, I want to stop in and browse at least for aesthetic joy! One particular store that catches my eye is one called Composition. Let me tell you, I am liking what I see and my personal wish list has now grown. I like cool coffee mugs and the Pantone mugs are awesome! Color me happy there's a color just for me!


And they also sell CHOCOLATE made by Mast Brothers Chocolate. I am not the biggest chocolate fanatic out there. It's true, I like it but it's not something I HAVE to have. But I might just have to buy a few of those chocolate bars. Look at the packaging! They're gorgeous!


There are also a lot of really cool items that are rePurposed or made out of recycled materials. Gotta dig that!

Anyhow- I know that with the economy being where it's at, it has an effect on so many...myself included. However, it is a good time to take a pause and really think about all the things you are blessed with, all the things that you are thankful for. Life gets crazy and my life is usually full of chaos and so I know how hard it can be to take those moment to really breathe in the reality of all the great things I have. Truly, I know I am blessed.

I wish for you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and a safe Black Friday, as well!

No comments: