About Darcylea Design

Friday, October 10, 2008

Okay, so it's been awhile...

I know, I know...it's been well over a month since I have posted anything on here. But I guess better late than never, right?

Let's see, since my last post, what has been going on? Well, I am working on a top secret project with my BDGF (Best Design Girl Friend) and as soon as I am able to, I will post more on it. The only thing that I will share is that I am getting to work in some of my favorite areas: typography and illustration. Yum! But that is all I can say about it for now! hehe

I am trying to put together some sketches for the next HOWiezine book that is due in less than a month away! The theme of the zine is 'Positive/Negative'....so many ideas....but I decided that if I can pull it off, I would REALLY like to integrate some kinetic design into my contribution! I've already heard how awesome the covers are...Patti's already got them. I can't wait to see them!

I also signed up to contribute to a HOWie poster again this year. I was able to contribute to last year's poster and it turned out great. Sadly, I have mine on top of a shelf, collecting dust. Someone should smack me! I need to get that thing put up somewhere. :::sigh:::

Today is Friday and while I enjoy the weekend as much as anyone else, I have to come back into work for a few hours tomorrow and I also have a monster house full of ick that desperately needs not just a maid but a whole cleaning crew. They'd all leave running and screaming!

I will try to post more fun and design-ee related stuff this next time! Have a great weekend wherever you are!

No comments: