About Darcylea Design

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Party that Alice Cullen Would Approve Of...


I have been looking at Hostess with the Mostess™ blog for awhile...love all the fun and creative ideas that she has on there for parties. (And I wish that I would have stumbled upon her site before my daughter's birthday because I could have used that inspirational boost to really play up the invitations that I made for her...but the good thing is that there is always NEXT year, right?!) I am also working on ideas for a baby shower, or maybe I should call it a Sip 'N See, for my sister and her new baby that should make her debut into this world anyday!

Anyhow...before I go on rambling anymore and getting completely off track, I wanted to share these awesome downloadables that can be found at Hostess with the Mostess™ blogsite. I don't know how many of you reading my blog are Twilight fans, but I definitely am! I absolutely love the books! I was feeling a little lost without having any Harry Potter books to look forward to, so this book series definitely quenched my thirst!

I have been thinking how awesome it would be to throw my own Twilight party but right now, we're going through about 12 years of boxes and totes...it's been long long overdue, and so I have no idea where I would have it! But I wanted to pass this along because it's just a great idea! If you end up throwing one of these Twilight parties, will you please invite me????

No comments: