About Darcylea Design

Thursday, July 10, 2008

'I Am Free'



Okay...I realize that this is TWO posts in one day but I had to say something about {we are}storytellers. They have some of the most awesome digital scrapbooking kits that I have seen. Not that I have seen a lot. I'll admit- I have never done any digital scrapbooking before. I guess I have been busy with other realms of creativity, I have never crossed over into this area before. But I wonder why??? Oh, the time I could waste...I know that I could get easily lost in my own private world playing with this stuff! I have tons of scrapbooking stuff at home, love rubber stamping, creating altered art and such. I have never done a lot of scrapbooking, though, despite all the stuff I have to do it. Most of the time, when I get into creating stuff like that, I have ended up creating cards or altered art of some sort. But rarely a scrapbook page. Don't ask why because I have no idea. But in any case- this set of digital scrapbooking called "I Am Free" totally ROCKS! I don't know if I would necessarily use it for scrapbooking, as my given history, but I could totally come up with some other great ideas in which to use these for! This is the sort of stuff that inspires me and speaks to that creative monster inside!!!

No comments: