About Darcylea Design

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Across the sea, she sings to me...


So, I was on Etsy.com last night, just browsing and looking to be inspired. I am wanting to start selling my own stuff on there soon. I have to get my act together and get some stuff done and organized so I can do it...Anyhow, I ended up finding this awesome little felt bird named "Kirsty Kingfisher" on Etsy's main page and just HAD to have it! She sings to me in such a familiar song, I just knew I needed her to come live at my house. (scroll to the bottom of this blog and you might understand...) The seller, cherrypips, has a bunch of other great felt brooches listed on there and will also do custom designs for you as well. This is my very first purchase on Etsy (although I could probably spend a fortune on there!) I can't wait to get this!!! Thank you soooo much, cherrypips!

No comments: