About Darcylea Design

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Peace, Love & Desserts...YUMMM!

When I saw the logo design for Peace, Love & Desserts when reading a newsletter from HOW Design, I couldn't help but fall in love with it. It is one of the winners from the 2011 HOW Logo Design Awards and I definitely agree that it was a good one to pick! I love the messy/organic look because it really does relate well to the kind of company that it is and also speaks well to the audience. It's yummy! I love the color choices for the design, as well. The company's website is a simple one-pager but it is really straight forward as far as what they offer.  I'm sitting here practically drooling and close to licking my monitor. Okay, maybe not that far....but it all does look simply delish!!!! Why oh why can't they deliver to Nebraska? I want a cupcake now!!!!

No comments: