About Darcylea Design

Friday, April 22, 2011

Gift Certificates

This last week, I donated some items to the Potter-Dix High School Music Dept. for a fundraiser that was held during a concert that they put on. Various items were raffled off. I donated 3 gift certificates valued at $20 each that ended up getting bundled with some greeting card sets and a few other misc. items. I have a feeling that because of the way that they were bundled with other items, the gift certificates weren't really noticed or taken into much account. So I wanted to mention something about it on here in hopes that whoever won the gift certificates will know this and will take advantage of them. I'd hate for them to be undervalued and tossed aside! So if you are one of the lucky winners, please contact me!

No comments: