About Darcylea Design

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Let's Get Together, Yeah Yeah Yeah!

(Check out these fun calling cards!)
So, I've been working on a few things lately- for both my Etsy shop as well as for a local retailer that just started carrying my stuff. (In fact, I delivered goods to them today!) So if you live in Sidney, Nebraska or surrounding area, please stop by The Book Corner/Coffee Corner and check them out!

But I have so much more to do, it's crazy! But I am also really excited about it! While I am starting to establish myself as a stationery designer, I am working on plans to do more. If you have kept up with my blog, I am sure that this is just redundant (sometimes I'm just that way!) But anyhow, I plan to create lines that feature specific color palettes, fun illustrations and various products that will be geared towards the season. There will be things like greeting cards, stationery sets, calling cards and such that will be carried in each line but there will be more! Much more! (Please help the sanity of my family as I open my mouth wide for such a GIGANTIC bite! But no worries because this all has to come in baby steps. But I WILL get there!)

Anyhow- I thought I would share some of the stuff that I have done lately. It's just some fun stuff to start off with. If you are interested in anything, check out my Etsy shop or you can also contact me directly at darcyleadesign at msn dot com. I am also more than willing to do custom orders, too!


No comments: