About Darcylea Design

Monday, March 2, 2009

My New Favorite Mug!

Okay, I have to rave about some awesome mugs that I just purchased from CurlyGirlDesign.com recently. I just got them in the mail today and I am SO loving these mugs, TOTALLY! I bought one for my sister, who is one of my best friends. I would love to buy another friend of mine one, as she is very much like a sister to me. I just love how awesome the mugs are....from the bright and bold colors to the fun illustrations and the varied layers of textures and patterns. How can one NOT love these, right?! (And I have heard that there will be some water canteens offered in the near future as well. As much as I love my current water bottle, I might just have to replace it in the very near future!!!) If you check out the website, make sure you check out their other products. I can vouch for the magnets and cards as I have also bought quite a few of those in the past as well. They're all awesome!

No comments: