About Darcylea Design

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Talk about refreshing!

I just ran across this company called Metromint....water with mint! Of course, being a mint fan, I had to investigate. Sadly, there aren't any retailers here who carry their products for me to try, however I do know of a local retailer who might consider it if I suggest it. If not, I guess I'll have to either order online or the next time I am in Cheyenne, I'll have to make a point of finding some and picking it up! If you are like me and enjoy mint, this might be something worth trying. For me, mint is so relaxing, so calming and refreshing. I also have to say that I really like their website- it's clean and easy to navigate. Their product design is also simple, clean and eye-catching. Even if I had not heard of this company and their products, if I were to see these bottles on a shelf or something, I'd probably be interested enough to buy it! I really really want to try out the spearmint!!! (And they have a Fan Club you can join, too!)

No comments: